The Texas Tenors
All with very different backgrounds, they blend everything from southern country and gospel to Broadway and Italian, in a truly unique sound. Marcus Collins, J.C. Fisher and John Hagen take their music seriously, but never themselves. Weaving effortlessly from John Denver to Puccini to West Side Story, the trio takes their audience on a musical ride from West Virginia to Italy to New York City. In 2009, the three friends were struggling to pay their bills, and today they are singing to sold-out venues across the world.
Note: We do our best to ensure all information is accurate. However, it's a good idea to visit the website listed or contact the organization or venue to verify event details.
- Anchorman 2! cbsloc.al/114fZje We've got a preview for ya! Thank Cowboy Dave... He's too excited for it! 2 hours ago
- Pig Pig gets a bath! cbsloc.al/10HCuVwWatch Dave bathe his Pig last night! 2 hours ago
- Brokenhearted? Here are the 10 songs you should be hearing--> cbsloc.al/XxsosD 10 hours ago
- Have you not seen the pictures from the #taylorswift concert yet?--> cbsloc.al/10Dgv1Y 12 hours ago
- We just love Lee Brice's 'Drive your truck'!! Don't you?--> cbsloc.al/10y3UwJ 14 hours ago